Who are we?
At KX Yorkville, we take pride in delivering exceptional service to our members, aiming to provide a high level of attention to detail and care. Our Client Care team plays a vital role in ensuring that every member experiences the utmost satisfaction in our dynamic, interdisciplinary, and holistic environment. Join us in creating a community that inspires and empowers individuals to reach their full potential.
Our 12 Week program is an individualized Exercise and Lifestyle program, designed specifically for each client. We use bi-weekly Metabolic Analyses technique to identify priorities and objective goals and to ensure clients are achieving measurable results. We see high retention rates from our clients because of the care that our Exercise Coaches and Client Care team dedicate to each client.
As a Client Care Administrator, you will deliver outstanding service to our members. Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Managing scheduling and booking for patients and clients to ensure maximum attendance
- Conducting lead calls to individuals who inquire about the Exercise and Lifestyle programs to get them booked in for health consultations
- Answering all incoming calls and emails with professionalism and efficiency.
- Work with Exercise Coach and Therapists’ schedules to accommodate client booking requests; manage breaks and time off
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly insights reports for Management
- Be proactive with collecting sales and handling cash
- Facilitate sales of retail products and nutrients with intimate knowledge of our offerings
- Foster genuine relationships with all members
- Assist with Social Media related tasks (i.e posting to Instagram, Facebook, and Google My Business)
- Assisting with ordering and managing inventory.
- Act as a delegate to management with any administrative duties
- General maintenance of the facility (surface cleaning, laundry)
- Other duties as assigned.
- A genuine desire to transform lives through education on health and wellness.
- A general understanding and practice of principles related to health, exercise, and healthy lifestyle habits.
- 1+ years of administrative experience, preferably in the health and wellness or hospitality industry.
- 1+ years of sales/customer service experience
- Proficient in using Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.) with high computer efficiency
- Previous experience using MindBody booking software is a major asset
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Potential for career growth within the company, with a pathway to a management role.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
- Discount on all KX Yorkville’s health programs and therapy.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Performance-based pay
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and experienced Administrator with a passion for guiding individuals toward better health and lifestyle, we want to hear from you. Please submit your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in joining KX Yorkville. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.