Position: Exercise Coach
Who are we?
KX Yorkville’s Exercise Coaches provide an exceptional client experience utilizing decades of case studies and proven results. Come live and learn “it’s a lifestyle” and work with the best some of the best coaches and clients in the industry.
Our 12 Week program is an individualized Exercise and Lifestyle program, designed specifically for each client. We use bi-weekly Metabolic Analyses technique to identify priorities and objective goals and to ensure clients are achieving measurable results. We see high retention rates from our clients because of the care that our Exercise Coaches dedicate to each client.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Exercise Coach to join our team at KX Yorkville. As an Exercise Coach, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert guidance and support to our members during their health journeys. You will design personalized exercise programs and offer one-on-one coaching, all while fostering a positive and motivating atmosphere in the health facility
- Evaluate client Health History and Functional Movement Assessment results to determine suitable exercise programming.
- Program and prescribe exercises using KX’s Exercise Library and considering Functional Movement Assessment outcomes.
- Develop and deliver exercise programs aligned with client’s objectives and Functional Movement Assessment results.
- Promote the value of our Exercise and Lifestyle programs and services, with a focus on cross-promoting Chiropractic therapy, IV Therapy, and Metabolic Analysis.
- Manage scheduling of clients for future Exercise Coaching Sessions
- Inspire and motivate clients to achieve goals through goal setting and regular reassessments using Metabolic Analysis.
- Provide hospitality and tailored care to manage client relationships effectively.
- Foster open and transparent communication with the health facility team regarding client statuses.
- Maintain cleanliness in the gym space.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as a certified Exercise Coach or Personal Trainer.
- University Kinesiology Degree or equivalent preferred. This may be substituted by relevant work experience of 3-5 years or more in the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various exercise techniques, strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, and flexibility exercises.
- Strong communication skills to effectively connect with and motivate members.
- A passion to transform lives through educating individuals on prescriptive exercise.
- An understanding of principles of strength training, and proper exercise technique.
- Previous knowledge of Metabolic Analysis (per Charles Poliquin) or calliper assessment training is an asset
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for performance-based incentives.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
- Complimentary access to KX Yorkville’s health programs and clinics.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Potential for career advancement within the KX team.
- Earning potential of $90K+
- Performance-based pay
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and experienced Exercise Coach with a passion for guiding individuals toward better health and lifestyle, we want to hear from you. Please submit your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in joining KX Yorkville. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.