Cauliflower is one of the most versatile vegetable in the kitchen. You can eat it mashed, baked, steamed, raw or make pizza crust or rice out of it. It is hard to resist pulsing cauliflower into rice once you’ve tried it. This stuff is better than potatoes! Here’s one of our favourite cauliflower rice recipe.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 4 slices wild boar bacon
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas (optional)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil (optional)
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- Cut the cauliflower into florets; discard stem (or save for broth for later use). Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse until it turns into rice consistency.
- Cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Drain on paper towels and reserve bacon grease on the pan.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the cauliflower and cook until cauliflower begins to crisp. Lower heat to medium and add frozen peas and asparagus. Cover pan and cook an additional three to five minutes.
- Add bacon, green onions, coconut aminos, and sesame oil to pan. Let everything warm, mix and serve.
How do you like to enjoy your cauliflower rice? Please share below!
Did you like this recipe? Opt in to our mailing list to get the most recent recipes.