Position: Exercise Coach
Who are we?
KX Yorkville’s Exercise Coaches provide an exceptional client experience utilizing decades of case studies and proven results. Come live and learn “its a lifestyle” and work with the best some of the best coaches and clients in the industy.
Our 12 Week program is an individualized Exercise and Lifestyle program, designed specifically for each client. We use bi-weekly Metabolic Analyses technique to identify priorities and objective goals and to ensure clients are achieving measurable results. We see high retention rates from our clients because of the care that our Exercise Coaches dedicate to each client.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Exercise Coach to join our team at KX Yorkville. As an Exercise Coach, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert guidance and support to our members during their health journeys. You will design personalized exercise programs and offer one-on-one coaching, all while fostering a positive and motivating atmosphere in the health facility
- Conduct one-on-one functional movement assessments with clients to understand their health
- Build client roster through conducting health assessments and demonstrating the value of our 12 Week Programs through incorporating strength training, therapy, nutrition, and KX exercise principles.
- Produce and deliver Exercise Programs based on clients’ goals and functional movement screening results.
- Motivate and inspire clients to achieve results through goal setting and bi-weekly re-assessments to demonstrate progress through Metabolic Analysis.
- Provide an exceptional experience and motivate our members.
- Maintain a clean and organized gym area, including the proper setup and storage of equipment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest health trends, research, and industry developments to enhance coaching techniques.
- Proven experience as a certified Exercise Coach or Personal Trainer.
- University Kinesiology Degree or equivalent preferred. This may be substituted by relevant work experience of 3-5 years or more in the industry.
- In-depth knowledge of various exercise techniques, strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, and flexibility exercises.
- Strong communication skills to effectively connect with and motivate members.
- A passion to transform lives through educating individuals on prescriptive exercise.
- An understanding of principles of strength training, and proper exercise technique.
- Previous knowledge of Metabolic Analysis (per Charles Poliquin) or caliper assessment training is an asset
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for performance-based incentives.
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
- Complimentary access to KX Yorkville’s health programs and clinics.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Potential for career advancement within the KX team.
- Earning potential of $90K+
- Performance-based pay
How to Apply
If you are a motivated and experienced Exercise Coach with a passion for guiding individuals toward better health and lifestyle, we want to hear from you. Please submit your updated resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and interest in joining KX Yorkville. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.