Eating salads everyday could be boring, but if you have a dairy-free and egg-free caesar dressing packed with superfoods and flavour, you will never have a dull salad again. If you love creamy, garlicky dressing, this is the recipe you’re looking for. You can also use it as a vegetable dip. We’ve seen people eat this vegan salad dressing by the spoonful.
- 1 large bunch green kale, washed, stemmed and massaged
- 2 tablespoons raw hemp seeds
- handful of toasted walnuts (optional)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed or grated
- 3 tablespoons raw tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons organic tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- Massage the kale with your hands.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a food processor.
- Toss kale with dressing, hemp seeds and walnuts and serve.